This is where I talk about my life, my wedding, and 24.

Monday, January 16, 2006

24: Episode 4, 10 AM - 11 AM

Key Words: ,

9:00: One day someone is going to capture Jack Bauer and kill him immediately. When that happens, the bad guys will win. Until that time, there is always hope.
9:01: “Your president is a weak man.” You’re damn right he is and he’s definitely the type of president who would reverse American policy if it seems like a good idea in the short term.
9:02: NJBD: 1 (hostage).
9:04: So right here a woman has proof that her husband was wrong and she’s not going to bring it immediately to his attention? This show is less realistic than I thought. You know in real life Martha would bring the transcripts right to him.
9:06: Sean Astin! Yes! Samwise in the house!
9:08: Mr. Lynn McGill is such a sport. He takes the office, but Bill Buchannon can call him whatever he wants, as long as it’s not sweetheart.
9:09: The president is scheduled to sign the treaty at 9:39, Curtis is scheduled to storm the airport at 9:29.
9:16: What is that little personal media viewer that the terrorist has? I want one.
9:17: Derrick does something in this episode that we’re not expecting. I’d guess he was going to get himself killed saving Jack, but I’m not sure they’re going to let him die. My prediction ratio of 50% is on the line. I’m saying he gets hurt trying to do something heroic, but doesn’t die.
9:29: Prediction number 2. The president makes a spur of the moment decision not to sign the treaty during this episode.
9:36: Curtis took 7 extra minutes to get ready. This is the kind of critical time management errors that get people killed. Get your head in the game Curtis.
9:40: The treaty is being signed right on time, though. President Logan doesn’t mess around when it comes to time.
9:41: JBKC: 3 (I’m giving him one for the terrorist he shot right before the terrorist blew himself up).
NJBD: 7 (That’s just an estimate, there were too many people being killed, too fast.)
9:42: 0-2 on the predictions. They keep me guessing. Or maybe I’m just trying to predict the wrong things.
9:48: I can’t believe Jack Bauer is sending Derrick and Dianne to CTU to be safe. Remember a couple seasons ago when people blew up CTU.
9:48: It was “10:51” at 9:48, we’ll see if that time differential holds up.
9:52: Jack Bauer is in custody. Jack Bauer is in custody.
9:55: Walt must be pretty desperate to attack the wife of the president. Aren’t there ANY cameras around? And how exactly is an aid that highly placed going to turn bad?
9:55: See, did you see? Right there. They went from 10:51 at 9:48 to 11:00 at 9:55. Real time, my ass.
Final thoughts:
JBKC: 3, torture scenes 0, NJBD: 8, Prediction Ratio: 0%
I’m already tired of watching 24, so it’s a good thing I have this journal and all it’s readers to keep me going. What do you think? Any statistics you think I should begin tracking?

Totals for the season, 11 JBKCs, 1 torture, NJBD: 12, Prediction Ratio 25% (1 out of 4).

2 Comments:

Blogger DevP said...

Please don't hurt yourself.

12:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed the whole distress code from Jack to Sam Gamwise. Let's get serious about this. I also learned that Karmen is a fan of the show

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home