This is where I talk about my life, my wedding, and 24.

Monday, March 13, 2006

24: Episode 13, 7 PM - 8 PM

Key Words: , ,

Barry Landis is going to get it today, and Jack Bauer is the one that's going to give it to him.
9:05: Oh man, Barry Landis, you don't even know.
9:05: Kim looks so proud of Barry Landis. It's like Jack Bauer is supposed to forget that Kim has been dating older guys her whole life. You're not shocking anyone, Kim.
9:05: I want Lynn McGill to imperiously berate the red shirted guard. "I didn't know my junky sister was going to jump me, I was embarrassed!"
9:07: NJBD 1: (C.T.U. Doctor)
9:08: Tony Almeda does what he want to around here. "My name is Tony Almeda, you killed my wife, prepare to die. MY NAME IS TONY ALMEDA, YOU KILLED MY WIFE, PREPARE TO DIE!"
9:10: It's hard to interrogate someone after you put antifreeze into them.
9:10: 40%, huh?
9:11: Why do so many people shuffle in and out of command of C.T.U.?
9:12: If you were in Las Vegas playing poker and President Logan sat down at your table would it be impossible for you to stop giggling to yourself and planning what you were going to do with all of his money? Conversely, how fast would you move away from a Black Jack table that President Logan was sitting at? You know he hits 16 all the time stealing your Queen.
9:16: Strike One, Barry Landis! (You don't need to be qualified…)
9:17: Strike Two, Barry Landis! (You have no idea what I'm doing…)
9:18: Barry Landis has really silly eyebrows and he knows how to use them.
9:19: There's a marriage joke in there about "constitutional rank", but I'm not sure what it is. I feel like a failure.
9:22: I don't believe Jack Bauer would have a go bag and not have some sort of gas mask protection in it.
9:27: So there's all this space that's not contaminated, why don't all the peeps go into the other C.T. U. secret passage ways?
9:28: Barry Landis wants everyone to breathe. Barry Landis keeps talking about breathing, when the underlying drama is that everyone's going to die because they won't be able to breathe.
9:31: Come on. Really? They're going to make Harry Swinton kill himself. And they're not going to make him have kids or anything? And what about Lynn McGill's mom? She's going to lose 2 of her kids on the same day?
9:37: Chloe hates Barry Landis, Jack Bauer hates Barry Landis, I bet Kim starts hating Barry Landis soon.
9:38: Oh man. Harry Swinton does have kids. Sheesh.
9:39: RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!
9:40: Come on Harry, make it, please. I want this. DAMN IT. This makes me sadder than Edgar dying.
9:41: I can't believe they just did a close up of Lynn McGill's mouth while he was dying. TWICE.
9:42: NJBD: 2 (Harry Swinton and Lynn McGill)
9:43: Jack Bauer wants to spend "one day" with Kim Bauer explaining everything. Can you imagine anything worse than a "24" styled show about Kim and Jack Bauer hanging out? There would be three full episodes of them waking up and traveling to the meeting spot.
9:48: Now it's Charles Logan's turn to be proud of something shitty. He's the reason presidents don't write their own speeches.
9:49: What do you think it was like planning a wedding with Charles Logan? "Damn it, Martha, I don't know if I want the filet or the salmon. I don't know how much more of this I can take."
9:50: Wait a second, did you see how the terrorist dialed his phone? He just tapped on it with his forefinger. Did they make a new kind of cell phone that's easier to dial?
9:53: It's a little late to be kissing ass, Barry Landis, what are you thinking?
9:54: Where are all these C.T.U. agents in full battle gear come from. Didn't THEY have a bag with a gas mask in it? Unbelievable. They have helmets and no gas masks?
9:55: NJBD: 1 (Agent Burke)
9:55: NJBD: 1 (Tony Almeda) I did not see that happening. It's too bad Tony knocked out all the doctors, isn't it?

0 JBKC, 0 tortures, 5 NJBD, Prediction Ratio 0% (0 for 1)
We still don't have an accurate count of how many C.T.U. staff died. I was wrong about both Tony Almeda predictions. But how long do you think it takes Jack Bauer to tell Karen Hayes he doesn't work for her?
Totals for the season, 22 JBKCs, 4 tortures, 51 NJBDs, Prediction Ratio 40% (4 out of 10).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home