This is where I talk about my life, my wedding, and 24.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

James on the Couch: AC Gets with the Program


James on Couch
Originally uploaded by tintinfisch.
I finally joined Flickr. You can see my pics at www.flickr.com/photos/aaba. It's really a great site and very easy to use. I think I'm probably the millionth person the blog about Flickr, and I did have some trouble initially, but for the most part the site works the way it's supposed to. If you take pictures with a digital camera, you don't have much of an excuse for not using Flickr, unless you're using something cooler. In which case, you should tell me about it immediately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutest picture of james ever. i want to eat him.

- your chinese friend,
karmie

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home